One of the ways to lure gourmets to a café, restaurant, or bistro is to offer grilled dishes. They have a special taste, more refined and subtle, and alluring aroma.
Our company offers grill ovens with thoughtful design and quality materials for restaurants, pubs, and cafés.
After installing a josper oven, the menu of your establishment will be completely reshaped, and the number of visitors will increase.
Main Features of Grill Ovens
Purpose. The BQ model is one of the most popular models produced by our company. They are called 2 in 1, because they combine features of a standard oven and a grill. It is suitable for cooking items from the josper menu:
They allow products to remain juicy, appetizing, and fragrant. And it can cook both on the grill and in the dishes. The key is to choose the right “filling” (charcoal) and control the cooking of meat, fish, and haute cuisine. We offer indoor charcoal grill oven for cafés, restaurants, and pubs, where the number of seats varies from 20 to 200. In addition to the BQ Ovens, these are also Argentinian grills for restaurants, and the BQS Ovens designed for cooking meat, fish, and vegetable dishes.
Design features. To start the oven and cook dishes requires charcoal. It is placed in a chamber made of boiler grade steel. The thickness of chamber walls is over 5 mm.
For more convenient operation, we have thought through several important details:
- We sheathe side linings of the oven with insulation so that they do not overheat;
- To adjust the temperature, we suggest using the ash drawer (pull it out if necessary), and the upper gate. Monitor the heating temperature using the thermometer integrated in the door. The operating temperature of the installation is +350 °C;
- For culinary experiments, you can install a pizza oven, a holding cabinet or grilles to let the food “rest”.
Complete with a josper charcoal oven for a restaurant or café, you get:
- Two grilles that can be installed at a desired height, depending on the particular item being prepared. They are available in stainless or black steel. This material is resistant to corrosion, high temperatures. It retains its original appearance for a long time;
- A brush and a dustpan for collecting and removing waste;
- A fire iron for lighting charcoal;
- Spark extinguisher with a hood.
All that is left to do for you is to transport the unit to your establishment and learn essential rules for working with it in order to serve a gourmet menu to the guests in your establishment.
How to Buy Grill Ovens from Us
To submit a request for the production of the unit to our company, use online chat on our website, or request it by phone: 067 613‑10‑52, 099 212‑38‑52.
Next, we, as food equipment manufacturers, must coordinate development stages in order to obtain a finished grill oven, which will provide your establishment with new opportunities.