The BQ grill oven features a grill and oven harmony and is ideal for cooking of tempting dishes at the restaurants ranging from 20 to 200 seats. A pure charcoal is used as the fuel. Thanks to the BQ design the cooked meat, fish, vegetables and seafood become an amazingly tasty and flavory.
The advantages are as follows:
- The ability to cook a few dozen servings simultaneously;
- The variety of dishes which can be cooked in the oven is endless and depends upon an imagination of a Chef de Partie;
- The dishes keep their useful properties in the course of cooking;
- The cooking time is 35 percent less in comparison with cooking on the open type grill;
- The item combines the oven and grill as a unit;
- The risk of an injury to the personnel is excluded due to the absence of the direct flame contact;
- The charcoal consumption is 40 percent less as compared to a brazier;
- The grill oven overtops a brazier as regards to the heat treatment uniformity;
- An ash is accumulated to the ash box at the bottom the oven.