For 300 years, the samovar has become a symbol of gatherings with family or close friends. Over the course of leisurely conversations and a cup of fragrant tea, several hours passed unnoticed.
Samovars were inherited, and always occupied a place of honor in the cupboard for dishes.
Now this attribute can be seen in elite hotels, cafes, restaurants, and country houses. Against their background, selfies and photos are taken with friends.
If you decide to buy a samovar for a cafe, restaurant, tea shop or home - contact the UNIT Group.
SAMOVARS BY UNIT GROUP: MAIN CHARACTERISTICS
Our company is engaged in the manufacture of traditional samovars of various formats for country houses, apartments, for small public places and places with a large flow of guests.
Before we start making a samovar, we discuss with the customer:
- the shape of the product: a glass, a cube, a jar;
- volume: 4, 12, 22, 40, 60, 130, 250 and 320 liters. Samovars with a volume of up to 20 liters belong to the category of small ones. They are chosen for home, a country cottage, a bathhouse, a small cafe or restaurant. Large samovars with a volume of 40 liters or more are designed for a large flow of guests;
- decoration of the product: we apply a nameplate with the logo of the company, institution or any other drawing that you like;
- product style: you can order the development of both a modern samovar with a minimum of additional details, and a product made on the model of ancient samovars that were in favor several centuries ago;
- material: the body of the samovar is made of brass, the tank is made of food-grade stainless steel AISI 304. The thermal insulation layer is foiled mineral wool. The samovar is equipped with one or more taps with a stand for a cup or glass. The handles of the samovar, the lid, are made of wood, this protects from the danger of getting burned. The samovar is equipped with a thermometer and a water level indicator.
HOW MUCH DOES A SAMOVAR BY UNIT GROUP COST
We offer to buy samovar online at a favorable price, which is determined taking into account the volume and additional equipment.
A detailed estimation of the price can be requested from the managers of the UNIT Group, after discussing all the characteristics of the samovar that you order for your home, bathhouse, restaurant, or mass celebrations.
HOW TO ORDER A SAMOVAR IN THE UNIT GROUP
On our website, you can choose ready-made models and immediately buy a samovar developed by our team by phone: 099 212 38 52, 063 725 29 85.
If you are interested in the production of a new product suitable for your home or public place, use the "Order an estimation" form posted on our website.
Enter your name and phone number in it. Our managers will contact you to discuss the terms of the order: the production time of a new samovar (up to 14 working days), its characteristics, payment, and delivery.
As a commercial kitchen equipment manufacturer, we will provide a guarantee for a ready-made samovar.
Order traditional stainless steel samovars by UNIT Group and get a new symbol of pleasant leisure in the company of loved ones!